Many wonder if diamond tip keratin is good, and the truth is that keratin, being a natural component of hair, will always bring excellent results. However, everything will also depend on the way in which the procedure is carried out and the quality of the products. So, know all about diamond tip straightening!
How is keratin applied to make the diamond tip straightening and how many times can it be done?
Within beauty treatments, diamond keratin has played a leading role in recent years. Especially since it became popular due to the results that are appreciated on the hair after applying it. But how is keratin applied? Find out.
If what you want is to strengthen your damaged and brittle hair, you can help yourself with keratin and the diamond tip treatment to restore the color and vitality that it had lost.
What is the technique? Well, in nourishing the hair with many proteins and hyaluronic acid, so that it returns to its natural healthy and shiny state.
- You start by dividing your hair into different sections. 4 sections minimum.
- Depending on the keratin product you have chosen, you apply it from the roots to the ends with the help of gloved hands or a brush.
- We let it act for 20 minutes.
- To finish, the hair is washed with a salt-free shampoo and rinsed with plenty of cold water.
- In all smooth diamond keratin procedures, the product must be sealed to the cuticle by flattening it out.
- Do not wash or wet your hair within 48 hours.
You will be able to realize that your hair has gained much more color, softness, and is smoother than ever. Thanks to the action of proteins and antioxidants in hyaluronic acid.
What is the best keratin for a diamond tip straightening?
The best way to ensure that we obtain the best results in diamond tip straightening is to purchase the best keratin product on the market. To do this, they can consult the opinions of diamond tip keratin in different hairdressers or with your friends, and thus be able to decide which brand and product to use.
- Brazilian Katia: Keratin Kit
This is a product that has very specific characteristics: It deeply hydrates the hair. Provides a lot of shine. Contains no formaldehyde. The effect is immediate.
It is made from hydrolyzed keratin, with components such as argan oil, omega 3, 6, and 9. In addition to being rich in vitamin E and many antioxidants. It is ideal for all those who want to straighten their hair by nourishing it from the depths.
- Kativa Xpress Brazilian Straightening
This treatment straightens hair quickly, and the effects last up to three months. It contains keratin as the main ingredient, in addition to cocoa, shea and organic argan oil. It is a less abrasive treatment than conventional ones, and it is special to straighten hair without damaging it.
- Alfaparf Lisse Design Keratin Therapy 2
Liquid keratin made with Kera-Collagen Complex. Which provides numerous proteins to the hair, especially due to the action of hydrolyzed keratin and collagen. Therefore, you will enjoy a straightening that will last a long time. It is very safe to use and does not generate adverse reactions.
- Alfaparf Lisse Design Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner
If what you want is for your hair to remain smooth, protected and healthy for much longer, the best option is to use this kit. Both have keratin that helps the hair strands stay soft and hydrated for much longer.
How much does the diamond tip treatment cost and what are the benefits?
The treatment is highly requested in most beauty centers, especially because it brings many benefits without having to pay too much: You can find the treatment from 70 to 80 euros.
- Nourishes the capillaries of the hair from the depths.
- Rebuild the capillaries.
- Protects hair against future damage by external factors.
- Eliminates frizz and leaves it more silky and shiny.
- Immediately straightens hair, even on the curliest and most wavy hair.
- Provides antioxidants that make hair look healthier.
- Protects the roots and heals the scalp.