Many girls have had the disadvantage of having chapped and bleeding lips. And this can be very painful at times, but how to remove dry lips quickly? Find out here with us.
What diseases cause dry lips? Causes of chapped lips
Although many of us do not pay attention to dry lips, the truth is that this can be a sign of a much more serious condition in the body. Improve the appearance of your lips to make them look more luminous!
- Yeast infections
When the body produces too much yeast, the lips begin to crack. Especially in the corners or on the edges. In addition, it is characterized by the fact that the saliva is thick and sparse. Which promotes the reproduction of more yeasts.
- Allergic reactions
One of the most common symptoms of allergic reactions is chapped lips. However, in these cases, the lips swell and remain a deep red color. If this is your case, you should evaluate the quality of your cosmetics. In case everything is in order, it is probably an allergic reaction to a food that you recently ate.
This is the most common reason for chapped lips. Especially when you have a bad habit of licking your lips, which dehydrates them much more by drying the saliva on them. In these cases, it is advisable to drink much more water.
Home remedies for chapped lips
You may be wondering how to remove dry lips fast? Well, for this you only need one or another home remedy or some lip balm. Luckily you are in the indicated portal, here we will show you the best home remedies for dry lips.
- Castor oil for lips: A wonderful natural moisturizer, renowned for being rich in vitamin E, it is one of the best medications for dry lips.
- Vaseline for lips: This is a product that is used to maintain the hydration of the lips while protecting them, excellent to use after castor oil.
- Cream for dry and chapped lips: There are many products to hydrate the lips, including creams that have vitamins and rejuvenating benefits for the lips.
- Lipsticks for dry lips: As with creams, there are several lipsticks or balms that incredibly improve dryness, thanks to their composition rich in vitamin E.
- Aloe vera: It is well known that aloe is the plant with the most benefits for almost everything, and of course aloe vera for dry lips is great. Applying a little aloe vera on the lips daily will repair all the damaged parts and moisturize the lips, the effects can be seen immediately.
- Honey: Bees make a product that has incredible properties, including repairing and moisturizing the lips, applying it regularly will improve the lips.
- Olive oil: Just apply it to your lips so you can hydrate them, although this won’t repair them right away, it will eventually.
Now you have several homemade methods to improve your lips, they are easy to find products and they provide many benefits. Although you must be careful with manufactured products such as petroleum jelly, creams and lipsticks, since not all fulfill the task.
It is more advisable to use natural products such as castor oil and aloe vera that are the most effective for this. Aloe vera in particular is a plant that can be found anywhere, very easy to use, and it is not expensive.
How to remove dryness around the lips? Effective treatment
Treating dryness around the lips is not something from another world, several effective remedies can be used for this. Among them we can find aloe vera, which you can use for both the lips, its surroundings and the face.
You will see with the first applications a huge improvement around your lips, you will notice an impressive change. If you use a little honey incendiary, you will completely improve your lips, because the combination of these treatments is incredible.
You will be able to see how your lips shine with a more vivid color, without cracks and very well hydrated, something totally impressive.