Hair straightening techniques have become popular over the years and in the same way, they have been updated and improved. Today, we all have the opportunity to choose what will be the best hair straightening treatment for us. In this case, taninoplasty becomes more and more popular and therefore it is important to know about it.
How should taninoplasty be done at home or home taninoplasty?
Taninoplasty is one of the newest hair straightening techniques. And even though it is not well known yet, it is quickly catching on. This aims to straighten the hair in an organic and long-lasting way. Therefore we have the advantage that the products are ecological and natural.
What is sought with this new treatment is to eliminate frizz and smooth it from the deepest layers. To obtain these results, the technique uses the substance tannin. Which is a vegetable polyphenol, obtained from the bark of chestnut or oak trees. With its help, you get a 100% natural and very effective straightening.
It is always recommended that you go to a hairdressing professional, so that he can evaluate the condition of the hair. Since the most damaged areas will require more care. However, if you feel able to do it at home, you can follow these simple steps:
- Always wash your hair very well with a salt-free shampoo.
- The product for taninoplasty can be purchased at any cosmetic or hairdressing store. And once you have it, you can start straightening.
- Once your hair is clean, dry it completely with a hairdryer. Separate it into different sections so you can easily manipulate it.
- Using a brush and gloves, apply the product strand by strand. Massage each of the strands so that the product penetrates well into the cuticles and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the hair completely with only warm water and proceed to iron the hair. In order for the properties of tannin to penetrate much more into the hair.
- Then, rinse the hair again and finish by applying a nourishing cream to take care of dryness.
What is the price of taninoplasty? Taninoplasty reviews
Taninoplasty is a hair straightening treatment that is not excessively expensive. If you decide to go to a professional, the treatment may cost you between 350 to 400 euros. However, stylists assure that the results are long-lasting and you won’t have to spend too many sessions.
Before deciding if you want to apply this treatment, you should know the general opinions about it. It is known to be a deep hair treatment, where the hair is flooded with keratin, vitamins C, E, B3, B5 and B6, antioxidants, amino acids, and other nourishing substances. However, in certain more sensitive skin it can cause an allergic reaction to the components developing a burning or itching.
However, the girls and boys who have dared to try it, assure that the results are worth it. Since the hair is completely straight, with a very shiny, silky and healthy appearance. With German taninoplasty, you can enjoy bathing on the beach or in the pool and still have extremely straight hair.
What are the advantages or disadvantages of taninoplasty?
Like any treatment, this one has specific advantages and disadvantages that must be taken into account before performing it. Not all skin is the same, and not all hair is the same, so first evaluate the condition of your hair before doing any natural or chemical treatment.
Advantages of taninoplasty
- You can straighten any type of hair, even the most curly.
- Say goodbye to frizz.
- Apart from straightening, it hydrates and nourishes the hair.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Free of chemicals.
- Apart from straightening the hair, if you want you can get defined waves.
Disadvantages of taninoplasty
- The treatment is very long, it can last up to 5 hours in total.
- The results will not be permanent, so in a period of 3 months you will have to do it again.
- It is not done in all hair salons.
- In case you have colored hair, you can change the shade.