Going to the dentist regularly is ideal to maintain a magazine smile, but is there any way to maintain the whiteness of the teeth at home? The truth is that there are several methods that we can use at home to maintain and take care of the health of our teeth. Learn the best way to whiten your smile at home!
Are there natural teeth whitening?
We have all always wanted to have a perfect smile, therefore we resort to various ways to whiten our teeth. Regardless of what it may cost or carry. However, there are many chemicals on the market for teeth whitening. But many of them pose serious long-term damage to tooth enamel.
So is there a less abrasive way to whiten teeth? The truth is yes. Nowadays, many methods and home remedies have been developed to whiten or paint teeth and to remove yellow stains on them. However, this does not mean that we neglect visits to the dentist.
And also, to protect our teeth, it will be necessary that when practicing these homemade techniques to whiten teeth, we continue to protect them daily. For instance:
- Do not apply the remedies daily because it can weaken tooth enamel.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene.
- Visit the dentist regularly.
- Pay attention to any weakening of the teeth.
Beyond that, it will only be enough that your teeth remain healthy so that your smile is always splendid and radiant. Without too much effort and without spending too much on dentists.
What is the price or cost of a teeth whitening?
Dental aesthetics has become a topic of great importance in recent years. Therefore, dentists have dedicated themselves to developing new whitening techniques to ensure the perfect smile for all patients. Therefore, to estimate the cost of one of these procedures, the different types that exist must first be taken into account:
- Laser or LED light whitening: The teeth are completely covered by a whitening paste, and then they are illuminated by an LED light that will restore their brightness and whiteness. It is a procedure that lasts approximately 45 minutes, and usually has a cost of 270 euros.
- Whitening with splints: The dentist is consulted first, to indicate the procedure. Which will be pouring into splints, the whitening dental solution that will be placed on the teeth for a period of time stipulated by the dentist. This treatment costs approximately 180 euros.
- Combined whitening: It is about combining both the LED light technique and that of the splints for faster results. And this has a cost of approximately 350 euros. Likewise, you should consult your doctor about which path to take.
How to do a home or home teeth whitening naturally?
You can help yourself with many techniques that you can do at home to make your teeth much whiter. You don’t need to spend a lot of money, but you do need to spend a lot more time for your teeth to naturally whiten. And thus protect the teeth from different diseases.
- Ginger for teeth whitening
Ginger has many nutritional properties that will protect teeth from damage due to wear and tear. Therefore, you should only mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with two tablespoons of powdered ginger and brush your teeth as usual. Use it only twice a week.
- Strawberries with salt
Strawberries are highly recommended when it comes to naturally whitening teeth, but to avoid dental or oral problems it is best to limit their use. Crush a strawberry and mix with a tablespoon of salt or baking soda. Brush gently over teeth, and rinse. Repeat twice a week.
- Apple vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has many similar and even more effective functions than any mouthwash or toothpaste. So using it, it will be as simple as diluting half a cup of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and gargling with it. It is important to mention that this should not be used daily as it could weaken tooth enamel and damage teeth.