When summer comes we only think of one thing, go to the beach or pool to tan! And that tanned skin is so irresistible and attractive to the eye, that wearing bikinis or shorts with necklines to show off killer skin becomes an obsession.
However, there are times when you can’t go to the beach to tan or in the summer, or the sun doesn’t come out often in your region.
So, there are other alternatives so that in the same way you can show off that brown skin as if you were with tanning pills.
What reasons are there to take tanning pills?
In addition to wanting to show off a more tan or brown skin, tanning pills have other uses since their evolution happened to be only to produce melanin in our skin and accelerate the appearance of color due to its common beta-carotene component in carrots to generate its color.
Today they incorporate prebiotics, amino acids and antioxidants that protect the skin from the sun, preventing spots, redness and preventing premature aging of the skin. So they are not only used for aesthetic or cosmetic purposes.
What are the best pills to get a brunette?
- Beta-carotene Vega Vero gets its antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and beta-carotene from carrots to help protect the skin from UV rays and improve vision.
- Heliocare Oral Bronze provides advanced photo protection by creating a barrier against UVA rays.
- Heliocare Oral Capsules accelerates tanning on all skin types thanks to its intelligent formula with antioxidants for better skin resistance to the sun.
- Nutracle Beta Carotene are gelatinous 460 mg capsules that increase the production of melanin in the skin along with cell renewal with antioxidants obtained from natural red and orange food elements such as tomato and carrot.
- Oenobiol Self-Tanning contains a formula for any type of skin that with natural extracts helps to maintain the tan in people for much longer, so it does not contain beta-carotene.
- Genosun Oral is a bronzer in capsules or pills that achieves an increase in the body’s melanin to create a uniform body tan without spots, especially for the summer.
But its formulation must be taken at least two months before the first intense sun exposure to avoid damaging effects when the Genosum components have not yet acted correctly on the skin for UV protection.
Are tanning pills safe?
The tanning pills are safe as long as they are taken with caution and be distributed by a certified laboratory, not for any misleading promotion can fake medicines and detrimentally harm your health.
So, when looking for pills to tan and protect yourself from the sun, check their components and make sure they contain vitamins and antioxidants that help protect your skin from the sun.
How should we take beta-carotene to tan
The beta – carotene can be taken in recommended doses of 6-30 mg a day with the initial dose of at least 1 month before exposure to the intense sun until the capsules or compressed are completed.
But this will depend on the formulation of each laboratory in charge of manufacturing the tablets, so read their instructions for greater safety.
Other pills that will help us tan
Nutrimea tanning accelerator
Designed especially for vegan or vegetarians without gluten and stearate, Nutrimea tablets accelerate the tan, producing a perfect tone in the body, but for this it must be taken two months before strong exposure such as holidays.
Its vitamins A, E and antioxidants protect the skin from premature aging due to the sun’s rays, its 90 capsules filled with carotenoids from Dunaliella salina algae and tomato lycopene prepare the skin.
SunISDIN Vitamin D Oral Capsules
SunISDIN Oral Capsules contain beta-carotene, burdock, and vitamin E and C, selenium, and plant extracts that are sun-protective components of the skin.
Its advanced combination of natural ingredients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and carotenoids prepares the skin for sun exposure so that skin cells do not oxidize and promotes skin health in a way that has been proven by health professionals.
Sunglow Tan Accelerator
Elements like Copper, Grape Seed, Vitamin E and Lutein work together to create a natural outer bracer and inner protection against the sun, as well as an important cell antioxidant to keep your skin looking youthful.