How to Remove Hair from Face Permanently Naturally at Home | Easy DIY methods!
In this article, we will explain in detail how you can remove hair from your face permanently and naturally at home.
Both men and women have hair that is growing on their faces. However, it is very faint for most women and often not noticeable later in their lives. Most people think that boys have facial hair, but girls do not have them. In most teenage facial hair seems to grow very thick and much darken due to the impact of testosterone, a male sex hormone.
As the body goes through puberty or adolescence, the testicles begin to produce more testosterone which is also responsible for many changes in the body.
For many women, having facial hair is one of the biggest nightmares, which is why they are always continuously looking for ways to wax it. If you have darkened hair, you are more likely to be hairier than those with very light color or blonde hair.
How to remove Facial hair permanently in natural ways
Now we will explain some of the best ways that you can try to remove facial hair permanently. These are very natural ways are recommended by many peoples. These ways will give you excellent results.
One of the best things about papayas is that it has papain, an enzyme that breaks down your hair follicles and prevents them from re-growing.
So using papaya on your face may help inhibit hair growth, making it very easier to keep the mustache, shin whiskers under control, and sideburns. You may also combine papaya with some of the other ingredients to get the best results.
Method : turmeric and papaya
- You can scoop out several chunks of the raw papaya flesh
- You can add ½ teaspoon of the turmeric powder and mix them very well using a fork
- Apply the mixture on your face, especially the area which is much hairy
- Message very gently to let the paste absorb into your skin
- Wait for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off with the warm water
- You can repeat the routine twice per week to get the best results
Method papaya and aloe vera
- Firstly mix one tablespoon of papaya paste with about 2-3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, and 1 tablespoon of mustard oil ½ teaspoon with each of gram flour and the turmeric powder
- Now add two drops of any essential oil to that mixture
- Now apply this paste on your face and now wait for about 15 minutes
- Now rub a clean and dry cloth in the opposite direction of the hair to eradicate the paste.
- Now you can just rinse it off with water and pat dry.
- Use olive oil or any other moisturizers to message your skin
- You can repeat this skin 3-4 times per day for three month
- This method is very suitable for all skin types and will not use soap to wash off the mixture
Sugar has been found very useful in eliminating unwanted facial hair for a very long time. This approach gives you very long-term benefits as it grabs onto short hair cells. Warm sugar will stick to your facial hair but not to the skin.
When it becomes dry, it will rip the hair off when you remove it from your face. Sugar is also slightly warmed for the external application. Thus it also comes with very less discomfort, unlike wax, which has been heated to a higher temperature. Sugaring should be done more frequently than waxing.
Moreover, the sugar paste is also removed in the same direction as your hair and will cause you less discomfort and damage the skin than the waxing does. One bad thing about waxing is that it removes the upper layer of the skin. This is the main reason why most people choose sugaring instead of waxing.
Method 1: sugar with lemon juice
- Mix at least two tablespoons of sugar with two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, which is followed by 8-9 teaspoons of water.
- Now you can heat the mixture and allow it to cool down for sometime
- Apply it gently to your skin in the hair growing direction
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with cold water and rub it in the circular motion
Egg whites are actually enriched with protein, and they have incredible benefits to your skin. It provides you with all the essential nutrients to slow down the aging process and protect your skin from the damage of the free radicals, thereby keeping your skin healthy and young.
Besides, egg white is also a wonderful ingredient to remove all of your facial hair. It also acts as a peel-off mask to remove all the dirt and impurities.
How to apply
Mix an egg white with one tablespoon of regular table sugar and ½ tablespoon of cornstarch until it forms a very smooth paste. Now apply the paste to your face and let it dry naturally. Now you can wash it off and apply the moisturizer afterward.
This is one of the best ways to get rid of your facial hair. It is also one of the effective ways to remove facial hair permanently without using depilation cream. When mixed with rose water, Green gram flour also helps you cure all of your skin problems. Alternatively, combine it with turmeric. Then, you will have a traditional Indian method of permanent hair removal that will give you very fast and safe results.
Method: Green gram flour and rose water
- Mix 2 teaspoons of green gram flour with ½ teaspoon of rose water
- Now add one teaspoon of lemon juice to the mixture
- Now apply this paste to your face and wait for at least 30 minutes
- Now wash it off with water
In this article, we have explained the best ways that you can use to get your facial hair permanently. We have also explained the methods in detail to understand them completely. Finally, we recommend you to do some research of your own to get the best results of their choice.