One of the simplest and most conventional hairstyles are the bows. And it’s for the simple reason that they’re easy to make, don’t take a lot of time, and go with everything. You can create the most elegant look with easy bun hairstyles. Learn with us!
How to quickly tie a bun if you don’t have much time
It is designed especially for those girls who want to enjoy a very chic style, without having to spend too much product, time or effort on their hair. It will give you more time to focus on your makeup or your outfit! So take note.
- The first step will be deciding if you want your hair to look polished or carefree. In the first case, you will need to keep it damp and moisturized with a styling cream. In the second, you can make a bun with dry hair.
- Since we’re short on time most of the time, you’ll probably want a tousled bun, so grab your brush or comb and attack.
- Collect your hair in a high ponytail. You can pick it up at any height you prefer, although the bows are usually just above the crown. Do not worry about combing too much, since the style we are looking for is as natural as possible.
- You can help yourself with a ball for bows, or with tweezers. Although for the second option you will need to have abundant hair.
- Divide your hair into two sections and separate them, and wrap each one around the ponytail trying not to get too far out of place. When you are done with each strand, hold it underneath with hooks. Remember to hide them under the ponytail!
- If you wish, you can loosen a few hairs at the back and in front of your face to frame it a bit more.
In case you prefer a polished and more combed bun, follow the same procedure, applying a coat of hairspray or gelatin to obtain a neat result.
Easy and fast hairstyles collected with braids
When it comes to braids, we get endless ideas with which we can experiment with easy undoes to do at home and customize in our own way. Braids are ideal for collecting hair and preventing it from getting out of control in the middle of the day.
- Two tails with braids
A very feminine and chic style that goes well with all ages. You just have to moisten your hair, detangle it, and divide it into two sections. The middle line can be as you wish, straight or in different shapes. Begin braiding the hair as close to the roots as possible to the ends.
- Single half side braid
This style is a bit more elaborate, since you will have to start weaving your hair from one side, to bring the braid to the back of your head and finish it at the end of the opposite side. If you need help you can have someone guide you in the rear.
- Bun with braid
A very carefree and easy to do style. You just have to follow the procedure to create the bun, and having the two strands divided at the top of the head, make two braids with them and wrap the ponytail with both. Secure them in place with pliers.
How to make elegant updoes for big events
One of the great advantages of easy and elegant collected hairstyles is that you can customize them to take them to gala or very important events.
They will make your face stand out much more, and you won’t spend too much time doing them.
- Medium braid with ponytail
This is a very easy style to do, you just have to braid the top of the head until you reach the crown. Then, comb your hair all the way up and try to make it as polished as possible. Cover the ponytail with a strand of hair and you’re done.
- Polished chignon
When it comes to gala or very important events, what matters most is subtlety. We don’t want to draw too much attention thanks to a too extravagant hairstyle, so a polished bun will be our best option. In addition to the cuts for mature women, you can also experiment with this style.
Follow the same instructions to create a high bun, making sure it is neatly styled. Once collected, put on a stocking for a bow and arrange the hair around it. Comb whenever necessary, and place it at the bottom of the ponytail.