Home Remedy For Skin Whitening In 3 Days
The effects of skin lightening treatments can take weeks or months to manifest. On the other hand, popular plant cures can lighten and brighten your skin color and blemishes in just a few days. According to scientists, these procedures lighten your skin by reducing the quantity of melanin in your system and promoting new cells to replace duller, older cells on the skin’s surface.
Facial Scrub with Lemon Juice in the Morning
Begin the first Day by doing the following: To exfoliate old cells from the surface of your skin and encourage new cells to come to the surface, use a lemon juice facial scrub. The vitamin C in lemons reaches more deep layers of the skin.
- Take the juice of half a lemon into a small bowl.
- Stir with one spoonful of salt or brown sugar.
- One tablespoon of coconut oil should be added to the mix.
- Cleanse your face or another treatment area and pat it dry.
- For two to three minutes, massage the exfoliator mixture into your skin, paying particular attention to the area around your eyes.
- Allow 20 to 30 minutes for the scrub to sit on your face, allowing the vitamin C to penetrate the skin and reach the deeper cells that create melanin (melanocytes).
- Using warm water, wash your skin and pat it dry.
Exfoliate your face only once during this three-day treatment to avoid irritation. However, you can use this scrub on the hyperpigmented portions of your body daily.
Toner with Lemon Juice in the Morning
- Apply this toner to your skin after facial cleansing, avoiding your eyes.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a small bowl with one half.
- Apply the juice to your face using a cotton ball or cotton pad.
Instead, gently massage the sliced side of a half-lemon into your skin. If you have dry skin, add a spoonful of honey or two teaspoons of milk or yogurt to the mixture.
During the Day For optimal effects, reapply the leave-on Aloe vera-Lemon Juice moisturizer twice during the Day. If you’re going to be out of the house for the day, make an additional part of the toner and moisturizer in the morning or the night before and bring it in little cosmetic jars.
- Apply a gentle cleanser to your face and pat it dry.
- Allow drying after gently wiping away the cleanser residue with a cotton ball or pad soaked in Lemon Juice Toner.
- Reapply sunscreen after massaging in a light layer of Aloe vera-Lemon Juice moisturizer.
Licorice Powder-Tomato Mask in the Evening
Cleanse your face well with a gentle skin cleanser to remove the Day’s products before beginning an evening skin lightening treatment with a Licorice Powder-Tomato Paste Mask. Licorice powder is utilized as a skin lightening agent in Asia, and tomatoes, like lemon juice, are high in vitamin C. Glabridin, a component of licorice, has been shown in lab trials to inhibit melanin synthesis.
Make the mask and apply it as follows:
- To make a paste, mash a ripe medium tomato with a fork.
- Blend in two teaspoons of licorice powder well.
- Mix half a lemon juice and combine everything into a soft paste.
- If you have dry skin, replace the lemon juice with a spoonful of honey or four tablespoons of milk.
- Use a medium cosmetic brush or your fingertips to apply the paste in a thick layer on your skin.
- Rinse with warm water after scrubbing the paste off your skin with a damp washcloth.
Turmeric Paste Mask is another option
This turmeric-based mask is another option in place of the tomato-based mask. Turmeric is widely available in supermarkets. In Chinese and Indian civilizations, the root is used for cooking and pain relief, and women utilize it to lighten their complexion. Turmeric includes curcumin, an antioxidant molecule that influences substances that control melanin synthesis.
Combine two teaspoons of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a small bowl.
In a separate bowl, crush half a cucumber and combine two teaspoons of the cucumber juice into the turmeric mixture to make a paste.
As with the licorice-tomato mask, apply, let dry, and then remove.
Toner and Moisturizer for the Evening
Following the application of the Licorice Powder-Tomato Paste or Turmeric Mask:
- Use a cotton ball or pad to apply the morning Lemon Juice Toner to your face and keep it on for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the toner with water and pat your skin dry.
- Leave the Aloe Vera-Lemon Juice Moisturizer on for the night after gently massaging it in.
On the second and third days of your treatment, skip the Lemon Juice Facial Scrub in the mornings. Instead, here’s what you should do in the morning:
Use a gentle cleanser to cleanse your face
- Leave the Turmeric Mask or Licorice Powder-Tomato Paste for 20 to 30 minutes.
- With warm water, remove the mask and massage your skin dry.
- As you did on Day one, apply the Lemon Juice Toner and leave it on your skin for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with cool water and pat it dry.
- Massage the Aloe Vera-Lemon Juice Moisturizer into your skin gently all Day.
Follow the rest of the schedule described for Day one for your day and evening routines.
Treating Hyperpigmentation in Other Areas
Apply a tiny amount of any of the above mixes to blemishes on your face or other body parts to lighten them. For three days, for example, repeat this program three or four times a day:
- Apply a modest amount of the Tumeric Paste Mask or the Licorice Powder-Tomato Paste to the blemish.
- Allow 20 to 30 minutes before washing off with warm water and patting dry.
- Apply the Aloe Vera-Lemon Juice Moisturizer to the mark and leave it on for a few minutes.
- With the same combinations and methods, you can lighten vast regions of hyperpigmentation other than your faces, such as your armpits, arms, hands, legs, feet, and bottom.
An Easy-to-Use Armpit Treatment
Potato slices are another option for whitening armpit skin. A potato contains catecholase, a similar enzyme to tyrosinase that inhibits its action in the skin, resulting in reduced melanin synthesis.
- Cut a slice of potato from a potato that has been washed.
- To apply the juice to your armpit, gently rub the slice on your skin.
- Allow 20 to 30 minutes for drying.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or cold water.